Mystic Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shaiya Mystic Warriors

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Introduce Yourself

Go down 
+12
[DEV]Seymour
UVT
Ares
Hiyaz
diamond2022
Swifty
[GMA]Doddie.
Mikey
coni26
{ADMIN}Lucky
Coco
Mihawk
16 posters
AuthorMessage
Mihawk
Admin
Mihawk

Introduce Yourself  Empty
PostSubject: Introduce Yourself    Introduce Yourself  EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 7:34 pm

This Forum is for everyone to get to know each other and introduce each other to our staff and our community
Back to top Go down
https://mystic-warriors.rpg-board.net/forum
Coco

Coco

PostSubject: <-Me   Introduce Yourself  EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 8:22 pm

Haiii, I'm Ebony o : : o Shockers anyways, I'm a "nice girl" And it would be nice to see YOU! In the game. I've played many shaiya's OS was the hardest but, enjoyed the past. Have fun like I'll be having fun, and come talk "girl talk" o : Thats a short me, if you see me I'm coco to you! :-)
Back to top Go down
{ADMIN}Lucky
Admin
{ADMIN}Lucky

PostSubject: Lucky   Introduce Yourself  EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 8:38 pm

hi im Lucky i have been playing shaiya for 4 years 2 years on both sides and i love playing games i love dirt biking and driving and movies and i would be happy to help anyone who needs it thanks. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://mystic-warriors.rpg-board.net
coni26

coni26

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself    Introduce Yourself  EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 5:34 am

hi im coni coni kilerr meybi some 1 se me i play shaiyu 2-3 yers i know woth players think and i know almost all i wil be happy to help u with creating best serwer pirat
Back to top Go down
Mikey

Mikey

PostSubject: Mikey    Introduce Yourself  EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 3:10 pm

Hey there all I am Mike, I was know as Cookie On most servers that I have played on and was VanillaWaffers on OS. I have recently retired that name. You will be able to find me in game as Mikey or MrMott some variation of one or the other. See you in the game soon I hope
scratch
Back to top Go down
[GMA]Doddie.

[GMA]Doddie.

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself    Introduce Yourself  EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 6:51 pm

Well you can call me Jayne or Doddie(: But in game I'm Doddehtr0nz. Razz
I'm nice, sincere, loving, caring, lovable and fun(x I love meeting new people
and helpinggg^^ I've been with OS for almost 4 yrs but totally done with
the server because its just too hard, like coco said :p Hope to see you all in
game when download finishe
s^^
Back to top Go down
Swifty

Swifty

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself    Introduce Yourself  EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 12:01 am

Sup People!! C(=

Real name is Alan im 17 and i have play shaiya 3-4 years now
In game im Swifty Very Happy and can't wait to see you guys in game once this download finishes >.> blah but anyways have fun everyone! ill be watching you Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
diamond2022

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself    Introduce Yourself  EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 5:32 pm

hi im yasmiin but every one calls me diamond why hehe idk why....but yea i played shaiya every since ep1 on OS and have been playing all types of different private servers lol still do well wanna know more just let me know oh and i love music one of my favorite peformers are nicki minaj hehe:)
Back to top Go down
Hiyaz

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself    Introduce Yourself  EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 12:52 am

Hello Mystic, Very Happy
I am James from Tunisia ( north africa ) , a good guy :p
Nice to meet yall I love you
my friend diamond told me about this server, and i like the idea for moving to this one Arrow
i always wanted to join server since the begening What a Face
the ddl will take a while, and am waiting for my In game acc bounce
i played OS for 2 years in FR_server then i moved to the OS US_server, i played there for one year. Also, i have been playing/ trying many PS, but i think am gonna stick on this one ^_~
i will call some (real life / old os / ps) friends for more fun, as i will make new friends here too =))
meet yall in the game, my toon will be named Yes, unless someone already took it Rolling Eyes
Banzai !! cheers
Back to top Go down
Ares

Ares

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself    Introduce Yourself  EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 10:47 am

Hello, My name is Alin and i am form Romania! I join Mystic at my good friend [GS] Diamond recommendation! I played Shaiya for 2 years on many priveate servers including OS, is a very good opportunity too meet people and make good friends, all over the world! I am confident cuz Mystic Warriors Shaiya will be in top of the top soon! Respect the staff,they make everything possible!

Main Toon Ares

Last edited by 2012Alien on Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://mystic-warriors.rpg-board.net/
UVT

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself    Introduce Yourself  EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 6:17 pm

Sup Mystic Warriors,

My Name is Tony . I Played shaiya for about 3 years including OS and Other servers. Kust Here to have a good time and fun.

Hope to see you in game Smile
Back to top Go down
[DEV]Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself    Introduce Yourself  EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 3:19 am

Yo yo yo. What up.. [DEV}Seymour here. Im a straight up dude that loves to have fun yet be serious when i need too. Im easy to get alogn with and have fun wit and shit..
My name is Joshua BTW.. ive been developing for 5 years and playing shaiya for 7, yes 7.. I played Korean shaiya ^_^... Im orignally from A small town outside of Tokyo Japan.. But live in USA minnesota...

Either way ill be here for quite sum time to help with the server and shit and get this working...

other wise yea.. im out to work
Back to top Go down
Jindar

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself    Introduce Yourself  EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 11:57 am

Hi I am Jindar, Jendar, Rayonak, Onak, I have been Playing shaiya on and off for 3 years (school and all) I am 35 Love to play Warriors on the Fury side.... but I also have a vast knowledge of the game... Catch me ingame and feel free to holla' at me ...Fun and Friendly. Razz
Back to top Go down
wpound

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself    Introduce Yourself  EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 6:24 am

[i]Hi all I am Wendy, I have been playing Shaiya for about 2 years now......It took my husband (Jindar) a while to convince me that I would enjoy it.....Liked OS but really enjoy pvp so the private servers have been great for me. Catch me in game I am friendly and enjoy a good pvp raid....Have fun and see ya in game.
Back to top Go down
BlackLife

BlackLife

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself    Introduce Yourself  EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 2:12 pm

Hello im Davis. Ive been playing shaiya of 2-3 years ( server OS etc). I like PvP my Ingame name is WooHo0o catch me in game and dont forget Ress Rune XD
Back to top Go down
https://mystic-warriors.rpg-board.net :))
BlackLife

BlackLife

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself    Introduce Yourself  EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 2:08 pm

Check the PvP Ranks Very Happy there are so beautiful xD and vote for the game Wink
Back to top Go down
https://mystic-warriors.rpg-board.net :))
KozzieH

KozzieH

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself    Introduce Yourself  EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 2:19 pm

Well, hello guys! Wink
I'm Kim, i'm living in Norway. I'm not new by playing Shaiya, so i've got a lot of experience by playing it. I've also played Shaiya OS in 1- 3 years. So you might see me in-game, Kim ^^
Back to top Go down
https://mystic-warriors.rpg-board.net/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself    Introduce Yourself  Empty

Back to top Go down

Introduce Yourself
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystic Warriors :: Forums :: Introduce yourself.-
Jump to: