Mystic Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shaiya Mystic Warriors

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Suggestion here

Go down 
+9
koldkind1
[DEV]Seymour
UVT
Quinn
Faduly
Acid
coni26
killer98
{ADMIN}Lucky
13 posters
AuthorMessage
{ADMIN}Lucky
Admin
{ADMIN}Lucky

Suggestion here Empty
PostSubject: Suggestion here   Suggestion here EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 9:27 pm

Put your Suggestions here
Back to top Go down
https://mystic-warriors.rpg-board.net
killer98

Suggestion here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion here   Suggestion here EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 3:29 pm

make the server 75 lvl max and make 70-75 gear and weapons
Back to top Go down
coni26

coni26

Suggestion here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion here   Suggestion here EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 5:52 am

u ned create like hawe 1 shaiya all armor with same stas then players can chose woth his wona dres and players its not gona bin klones like on other shaiya that its not hard for du. divinde shaiya create that all armors with same yellov state and orange and u can create fats lvl up cuz no1 dont love lvl uping cuz all players lvl up alweys wen start on new private serwer they hate lvl up , u ned create all lapise free lvl 5.6.7 dual lvl 5. helmets.. free OPs hamers.free godes asecory al free in item mall shurly u now tink haw i can ernn money?? u can sale lvl 8 lapise 5 lapisa = 5$ 15 lapisa lvl 8= 10$ 30 lapisa lvl 8= 20$ u can sale lvl 70 armor and set him to drop in OI or kanoss boss but dont create him to strong armor cuzz no1 cant kil donators and players going to fast hate game create 15stast mor 500hp mor and 75+defens mor ferr play and lisen dis most importet>>>>> create sewrer onli with power lapisia then in pvp going fast kiling and players love that no defens lapisia no absortacion lapis and u must set all item mall free tht its future bicas 3 sewrer runing that and i can tell u thaey hawe all time 800+ players online u can win him if u create serwer with me instrukcion and i naw tell u 1 orginal ideje>>>create to all players can use shild all clas and create this all class who use shild + class weapons they atack sped going decrise by 2 exsept onil defender and u can put on item mall free flash lapis but onli lvl 2 and normal sonki lvl 2 then players going think if thye use shild or not 6 slots morr but atack sped decrese by 2 its great idea and u can sale flash rings for 20$ 1flash ring and set him drop in OI 4%chans for drop. and u can make to UM geting 17 stas per lvl if u du that all woth i tel u u will hawe best serwer on world 1200+ players going to bin online if u ned GS take me Smile))
Back to top Go down
Acid

Acid

Suggestion here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion here   Suggestion here EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 10:54 pm

wow i can barely understand this guy
Back to top Go down
coni26

coni26

Suggestion here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion here   Suggestion here EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 5:59 am

lol its not me fold bicas i am not US citizen and dont know perfekt speak and write english and im in schol lerned germans im english lern from the online games onli geek
Back to top Go down
Faduly

Suggestion here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion here   Suggestion here EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 5:23 pm

I have one suggestion lvl 65-69 armor and weapon and enchantement and lapisia free in item mall and lvl 70 only money or boss or
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Quinn

Suggestion here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion here   Suggestion here EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 9:37 am

My suggestion would be to take the download manager, and switch it from the one you're using now to megaupload.com or something of that sorts. i dont like the one you have now, its too complicated. first you have to click a link, click another button, type in a code, wait 30 seconds then click another link to click the download..

another suggestion would be to combine all the downloads into one folder. its a bit aggrivating to have to download 3 seperate things just for one game.
Back to top Go down
UVT

Suggestion here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion here   Suggestion here EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 10:39 am

Quinn wrote:
My suggestion would be to take the download manager, and switch it from the one you're using now to megaupload.com or something of that sorts. i dont like the one you have now, its too complicated. first you have to click a link, click another button, type in a code, wait 30 seconds then click another link to click the download..

another suggestion would be to combine all the downloads into one folder. its a bit aggrivating to have to download 3 seperate things just for one game.
I can create the file and up load it to Megaupload or Mediafire also i can make a Torrent Smile i can have them done shortly if u pm me i can make a post Smile
Back to top Go down
[DEV]Seymour

Suggestion here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion here   Suggestion here EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 11:22 pm

Sure UVT make a torrent thatll work fine ^_^
Back to top Go down
[DEV]Seymour

Suggestion here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion here   Suggestion here EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 11:23 pm

[GMA]Pandabaer wrote:
Hey ya all Very Happy ... soo ... Here some suggetions from me Very Happy

:

Fix lvl 70 bug , do that the lvl 70 armor is enchantable ( with ToG and SoE [ Weaps ] )

fix skills ( I canĀ“t use any skills )

Create a Droplist ...

soo that was a summary what player told me ^^ ...

see ya .. Panda Very Happy

These are suggestions from you as it say s at the top of the post, secondly, WE are working no everything, i just got here and things will be done in haste dont worry!!!
Back to top Go down
[DEV]Seymour

Suggestion here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion here   Suggestion here EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 11:26 pm

coni26 wrote:
u ned create like hawe 1 shaiya all armor with same stas then players can chose woth his wona dres and players its not gona bin klones like on other shaiya that its not hard for du. divinde shaiya create that all armors with same yellov state and orange and u can create fats lvl up cuz no1 dont love lvl uping cuz all players lvl up alweys wen start on new private serwer they hate lvl up , u ned create all lapise free lvl 5.6.7 dual lvl 5. helmets.. free OPs hamers.free godes asecory al free in item mall shurly u now tink haw i can ernn money?? u can sale lvl 8 lapise 5 lapisa = 5$ 15 lapisa lvl 8= 10$ 30 lapisa lvl 8= 20$ u can sale lvl 70 armor and set him to drop in OI or kanoss boss but dont create him to strong armor cuzz no1 cant kil donators and players going to fast hate game create 15stast mor 500hp mor and 75+defens mor ferr play and lisen dis most importet>>>>> create sewrer onli with power lapisia then in pvp going fast kiling and players love that no defens lapisia no absortacion lapis and u must set all item mall free tht its future bicas 3 sewrer runing that and i can tell u thaey hawe all time 800+ players online u can win him if u create serwer with me instrukcion and i naw tell u 1 orginal ideje>>>create to all players can use shild all clas and create this all class who use shild + class weapons they atack sped going decrise by 2 exsept onil defender and u can put on item mall free flash lapis but onli lvl 2 and normal sonki lvl 2 then players going think if thye use shild or not 6 slots morr but atack sped decrese by 2 its great idea and u can sale flash rings for 20$ 1flash ring and set him drop in OI 4%chans for drop. and u can make to UM geting 17 stas per lvl if u du that all woth i tel u u will hawe best serwer on world 1200+ players going to bin online if u ned GS take me Smile))

[b]Well im quite lost in what ur saying here... But everything you said can be taken into consideration and possibly approved as for now, i dot think much will change.. but wait and find out ^_^

What a Face
Back to top Go down
koldkind1

Suggestion here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion here   Suggestion here EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 9:27 am

One suggestion I got is, when this server comes out of beta and starts having grbs, try to make the grb on a weekend.
Back to top Go down
Ares

Ares

Suggestion here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion here   Suggestion here EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 12:10 pm

This is my suggestion for drop list;
Map 1

Dread Armours and Weapons lvl 1-15 (anywhere in the map - Drop Rate: 75%)
Element Lapis LvL I + OP & LC (Fantasma Dragon - Coloron Dragon Drop Rate: 45%)

Map 2

-PVP 20-30
Legendary Gear and Weapons LvL 20-30 Drop Rate: 30%
Sonic lapis and Flash lapis level1- Rate 20%
Mount LvL 28 - Rate 20%

-Cryptic Throne

All Mobs Weapons LvL 65+
Cryptic the Immortal
Weapons 70 and Mount lvl 58

-Elemental Cave

Ruber Chaos Element LvL I and Regnum Loop

Map 3

Cave of Stigma Lapis LvL 5 and Duals Lapis Drop Rate 40%

Karis

-Sky City

Ele lvl I and Regnum Ring (Grandieta Serafim)
Recreation Rune Mobs

Regnum Accessories and Ele LvL I (Kimu)

Sex Change and Appearance Change Scroll (Altars)

-Jungle

Helm Lapis and Helm lapis lvl 2 (Trolls)

Oblivion Insula

Big Bosses
and
Lapis LVL 6
Flash Ring Lv1
Sonic Amulet Lv1

-Caelum Sacra

Exclusive Operator Hammer
Duals Lvl 5 Lapis
Lapis ele lvl 2 (Dios Exiel)

-DD1

Legendary Gear and Wepons 45+
Lapis LV5

-DD2

Power and Defense Lapisia
Lapis LV5
Gold Bar 1kk, 10kk and 100K

Valdemar Regnum

65-69 Enchant items for 61+ gear and weapons all mobs

Kanos

-Altars drop Lvl 61-64 Capes

Ales Mobs
Secreta Mobs
Dentatus Mobs
Lumen Mobs
Gear LvL 65-69

Ales
Secreta
Dentatus
Lumen
Gear LvL 70 and Lvl 70 cape

Wink
Back to top Go down
https://mystic-warriors.rpg-board.net/
Mikey

Mikey

Suggestion here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion here   Suggestion here EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 10:53 pm

How about a General Discussion in the forums?
Back to top Go down
KozzieH

KozzieH

Suggestion here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion here   Suggestion here EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 7:16 am

Urm .. i think it would be better if the forum was categoried .. :S
Back to top Go down
KozzieH

KozzieH

Suggestion here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion here   Suggestion here EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 7:16 am

Fix the server ! No stats, no HP, nothing! >_>
Back to top Go down
Sveinur

Suggestion here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion here   Suggestion here EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 10:40 am

Got a suggestion about Rapirou. It is 1 hour spawn and i think it'd be smart to reduce it to 20-30 mins spawn. or else it takes some time to get legendary acc or eles.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Suggestion here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion here   Suggestion here Empty

Back to top Go down

Suggestion here
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystic Warriors :: Forums :: Suggestions.-
Jump to: