Mystic Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shaiya Mystic Warriors

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GS Applications

Go down 
+2
HellRaiser
{ADMIN}Lucky
6 posters
AuthorMessage
{ADMIN}Lucky
Admin
{ADMIN}Lucky

GS Applications Empty
PostSubject: GS Applications   GS Applications EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 3:42 pm

This thread is the GameSage Application process. GameSage is a very public position.
We are making the application public, because it is best to know how the community will feel about new applicants BEFORE they are accepted.
The best GameSage applicants are those who are actively involved in the desired activities, and working with the existing team. It is O.K. to ask for an endorsement... but if you pester them, they will naturally tell us that you are NOT a good candidate. Remember, when they endorse you, or volunteer to train you, it reflects on them as well.

A. What community contributions have you made that shows you would make a good game sage?

B. What experience do you have running/hosting organizational events?

C. What experience do you have helping people find solutions to their problems?

D. What experience do you have with our forum community?

E. Please give a short description of what you think a good GameSage does.

F. Why do you want to be a GameSage for this game?

G. What Faction are you Applying for?
Back to top Go down
https://mystic-warriors.rpg-board.net
HellRaiser

GS Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: GS Applications   GS Applications EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 4:04 pm

My answers for this application are as followed.

A) First of all I know how the game works, places to go for items, or lvling. Granted this Ps is not set the same as OS but I learn quickly for what is where, and so on.

B) In OS I was a Guild Leader, and many time I hosted events for my member in very much the same way a OS GS does.

C) Many times I pffered solutions to problems , or advise for builds for better toon performance.

D) Ihave met many members of the Forum, and I'd like to think I have made some friends here, that alone willmake for a better in game relationship.

E) I feel a GS must be, friendly, non-objective, helpful, imaginative (example host various events for players to enjoy) and a good problem solver.

F) I would like to be a GS so that I can help the Game progress the enjoyment of others further.

G) I'm applying for UoF
Back to top Go down
BlackLife

BlackLife

GS Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: GS Applications   GS Applications EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 9:28 am

Now here I am Very Happy

A)I played many other server and OS about 2-3 years so i know much about the game

B)In some servers i hosted a hide and seek game i know the places lol and i watched everytime when GS does events ussually didnt needed what he would give so i was talking untill the event Very Happy

C)In my experience of playing i always awnser the questions of new players or people that need help with the game.....Im helping when i can Smile

D)Im new so i dont have experience with the forum but everytime when i go into a new server i make many friends fast and im not happy when they leave ;( im friendly i like people and people like me Razz

E)A good Game Sage must help the players and make the game fun

F)I would like to be a GS so i can make the game more interresting,fun i also like to help others Very Happy

G)I like both sides but already made friends at AoL so i would like to be there Smile

For Now Bye Smile
Back to top Go down
https://mystic-warriors.rpg-board.net :))
BlackLife

BlackLife

GS Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: GS Applications   GS Applications EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 3:19 am

eh Lucky when you read it can you inform if you accept or no? Razz tnx Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://mystic-warriors.rpg-board.net :))
johanh12345

GS Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: GS Applications   GS Applications EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 3:35 am

hey Very Happy
im applying for Game Sage 2 help the server Smile
A. im good Game sageand a good listiner is helping ppl alot.. i can help ppl alot i now reall much about shaiya...
B. in running events.. i am good at H&S rusian roulett. and stuff like that...
C.solutions. i can help ppl if they are in a fight.. if they need help ore they are lost.. like i said i now alot about shaiya.. not a new player
D. i can contact ppl on the forum... if they need something i cant help them with then i tell them 2 go 2 the forum.. and if i find something new i will put it on Forum Smile
E. a good game sage is taking care of ppl and help them if they need not hard 2 find out what a good GS dose.. he haft 2 be friendly and you haft 2 trust him
F. i want 2 be a Game sage in this game like i said.. i want 2 help the server and the ppl on it im not a bad persone
G. im applying for AoF
Back to top Go down
johanh12345

GS Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: GS Applications   GS Applications EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 3:54 am

hey
im applying for Game Sage 2 help the server
A. im good Game sage and a good listiner is helping ppl alot.. i can help ppl alot i now reall much about shaiya...
B. in running events.. i am good at H&S rusian roulett. and stuff like that...
C.solutions. i can help ppl if they are in a fight.. if they need help ore they are lost.. like i said i now alot about shaiya.. not a new player
D. i can contact ppl on the forum... if they need something i cant help them with then i tell them 2 go 2 the forum.. and if i find something new i will put it on Forum
E. a good game sage is taking care of ppl and help them if they need not hard 2 find out what a good GS dose.. he haft 2 be friendly and you haft 2 trust him
F. i want 2 be a Game sage in this game like i said.. i want 2 help the server and the ppl on it im not a bad persone
G. im applying for AoL....... sry i writed AoF befor so had 2 fix it sry guys Very Happy good luck all!! ^^
Back to top Go down
KozzieH

KozzieH

GS Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: GS Applications   GS Applications EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 1:07 pm

Well, hello! I saw that it was some open spots for beeing a GS, so i would give it a try. Here you got mine:

A. What community contributions have you made that shows you would make a good game sage?
I've held events, and have given out prizes as i got from GM.

B. What experience do you have running/hosting organizational events?
I've never been a GS before, but i would love to be one.

C. What experience do you have helping people find solutions to their problems?
Well, as you saw on "B.", i've never been a GS before, but i have helped a lot of players of their solutions.

D. What experience do you have with our forum community?
Urm, i've actually new here, but i are going to be always on the fourms, and looking. Since the server isn't kinda old, so im going to do my best!

E. Please give a short description of what you think a good GameSage does.
They does a great job by helping players about theirs solutions. GS's also does some fantastic events, and are very help full! Smile

F. Why do you want to be a GameSage for this game?
Like you've seen in A,B, C and D, it kinda explains it. I've would like also to be a GS for this game, becouse it seems like it need some GS's that as are helpfull, kind and nice to other players.

G. What faction are you Applying for?
I'm applying for AoL GS application.

My little comment:
I've not played on it yet, still waiting on the download(>_>), but i'm going to be so happy when im going to play. I've also been knowd little about [GM]Doddie and we've been talking little togheter. xD

Last edited by KozzieH on Wed Sep 14, 2011 2:22 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : becouse I wanted to add a little comment about the server, certain it is okay? :))
Back to top Go down
https://mystic-warriors.rpg-board.net/
[GM]Doddie.

GS Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: GS Applications   GS Applications EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 2:18 pm

<.<

Last edited by [GM]Doddie. on Fri Sep 16, 2011 2:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
[GM]Doddie.

GS Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: GS Applications   GS Applications EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 2:20 pm

GS/GM applications are unavailable and FULL.
Don't pester/bug/PM the ADMIN or GM about it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

GS Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: GS Applications   GS Applications Empty

Back to top Go down

GS Applications
Page 1 of 1